Here are some links to videos and screencasts for Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007 on MSDN that SharePoint developers will find useful:
- Anonymous Access and Forms Authentication with WSS 3.0
Learn how to configure a Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 site to use the ASP.NET 2.0 Forms Authentication Provider.
- Configuring Security and Authorization with WSS 3.0
Learn the new WSS 3.0 model for configuring access to a WSS site collection.
- Creating WSS 3.0 Workflows with Visual Studio 2005
Create a custom workflow with Visual Studio 2005 and configure it to run from within a WSS 3.0 site.
- Introducing the Business Data Catalog (BDC)
Learn how to access back-end systems using the Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) Business Data Catalog.
- Retrieving Data Programmatically from the MOSS Business Data Catalog
Create a custom Web Part that performs custom queries against Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) Business Data Catalog applications.
- Using MOSS to Create BI Dashboards and KPIs
Create a custom Report Center site with a MOSS dashboard using Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Web Content Management in MOSS 2007
Use the Web Content Management features of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 to create a custom page layout for publishing content to the web.
- SharePoint Products and Technologies 2007 Overview
3 group program managers (Jon Kauffman, PJ Hough, and Gerhard Schobbe) discuss the cool new features that in the Beta 2 release.
- Creating Custom Workflows with SharePoint Designer 2007
Use the SharePoint Designer 2007 Workflow Designer to build a custom workflow on a SharePoint list.
- SharePoint 2007 – Blogs, Wikis, RSS
Learn about the new SharePoint 2007 native support for RSS, Wikis and Blogs.
- Rob Lefferts – SharePoint Services and Workflow
Rob Lefferts discusses SharePoint 2007 and workflow.
- Creating and Customizing Site Pages with SharePoint Designer 2007
Understand the difference between page templates and page instances and learn how to customize your pages.
- Accessing Server-side Workbooks and Excel Services through Web Services
Program standard Web Services from a Windows Forms Application to load Excel workbooks and perform server-side calculations.
- Creating and Using Event Handlers in WSS v3
Create a list item receiver class to handle synchronous and asynchronous events.
- Creating and Testing Features with WSS v3
Use Visual Studio 2005 to create and deploy a custom SharePoint 2007 feature.
- Office SharePoint Server 2007: Knowledge Network
Knowledge Network is a new add-on for Office SharePoint Server 2007 that many people don’t know about yet. It automates the discovery and sharing of undocumented knowledge and relationships, enabling you to quickly locate who knows whom and who knows what within your constantly changing organization. In this interview John Hand and Glen Anderson from the KN team take us on a tour of Knowledge Network.
Update: Oops – Left this off the original post: From John Holliday